Sunday, January 3, 2010

What I Did Over Christmas Vacation

By Lucy Foster, age 4 years, 11 months.

"I am a polar bear from Mexico. I am mad because they made me leave the beach".

That about sums it up. Glad to be back with you in the New Year.

xo YM



Anonymous said...

Brilliant! That looks like lots of fun. Happy New Year! I hope the new year and decade bring you lots of happiness. Thanks for bringing sunshine and laughter to the internet , I'm sure all your readers will be avidly waiting to see what adventures you get up to! xx

Kate said...

Beauty.....innocence.... fun.... whimsy

I absolutely love these photos Kim. They are just stunning and I can't get enough of looking at them. Awesome job!

Brande said...

OMG, too cute! And high five for allowing her do something so messy. I know of way too many parents who won't even let their kids jump in puddles, much less fill a tub with gratuitous bubbles.

...Something about that sentence sounds very Seussian to me.

The Mulligan Family said...

She is so beautiful. And the photos are fabulously perfect! What fun! What a fun Mom you are!

Happy New Year!

Hannah said...

That is EXACTLY the kind of thing I used to do as a kid when I was by myself in the bath, except I'd end up mortified when I looked up and saw my parents/brother laughing at me. I'm sure your girls have gained happier memories from their fun!