Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Vietnamese Pork Belly Banh Mi (well, almost)


Well, I had this great post for you about my Vietnamese Pork Belly Banh Mi Sandwiches.

I can say it was great, because it is gone now. Eaten by Blogger. All my work. So, as I look back on it, it was an amazing post. Full of complicated recipes for various components of the sandwich and what I believe might be the nicest intro to a recipe ever written by any food blogger anywhere. I can say that because I no longer have it here to prove it to you.

I now am making the same face the kids are making in this picture. If I see someone who works at Blogger, I'm going to do this to them. Give me wide berth today, people.

I have stopped sobbing, so that's good, and I'll re-write the post tonight, begrudgingly of course, muttering things about Blogger as I do it, and have it up for you tomorrow. I have to, because I made the best Vietnamese Banana Cake to go with the Banh Mi and I need to get you that post, too.

Until tomorrow...

xo

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook


3 comments:

Neighborhood Foodie said...

Ugh - I had the same problem two days ago. One can only assume the sound that came out of me at that exact moment was something akin to a T-Rex roaring in frustration as it's lunch got away. It startled the dog, at least.

Christine said...

I would commiserate with you, but eh, it's been a long time since I've posted anything.

The kids crack me up. I can't believe how big they're getting.

Ravenous Couple said...

don't you just hate that? the hardest part of blogging is waiting to eat after taking the photos!