Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Obama? Or Colicchio?


Oh sure, Obama is great and everything. He's poised to save us from the brink of destruction, be our hope and guiding light, pull us from the abyss, leader of the free world, most powerful man on earth, blah blah blah. That's nice.

But really, the guy's no Tom Colicchio.

Read this where we see our chef run across the room at a public function and save a cookbook author, who is choking on a piece of chicken, stealthily snatching her from the brink of death with his large manly hands.

Really, is Obama gonna do that at a State Dinner? I think not.

Colicchio rocks.

xxoo YM

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook


5 comments:

MommyLisa said...

I love me some Colicchio.

SaintTigerlily said...

Is it sad that I saw the title of your post and without reading the body said, out loud: "Ooooh, good question?"

Or a sign that great minds think alike?

Sorry I missed you last night. I opened a mucus factory in my face.

I'm finally my own boss!

Molly said...

I think it's nice that that Chef Colicchio saved the choking person.

However, I think the menu for Craft looks totally overpriced, albeit unpretentiously delicious. I'm torn on that subject.

Unfortunately, the same can't be said for his soul patch. That, to me, just looks like he got his Cinnamon Toast Crunch (tm) caught below his lower lip at breakfast and forgot his napkin.

Also, the word verification for this comment is "urethin." Is that a word at all? It sounds like it should be, but it's just making me laugh right now.

Melissa said...

Obama is a great man, I waxed rhapsodic about him yesterday...

...but Colicchio is hot. Slurp.

Anonymous said...

Let's just say this. I would vote for Colicchio any day of the week. Like a Chicagoan. Early and often.